Living Love Animal Rescue doesn’t typically take in strays but prefers to work with local animal control officers. The organization does accept some owner surrenders.

If you have seen a stray, please call your local animal control.


Area animal control officers include:

  • City of Marble Falls, (830) 693-3611
  • City of Burnet, (512) 756-6404
  • City of Llano, (325) 247-3028
  • City of Granite Shoals, (830) 598-4818
  • Llano County, (325) 247-5050
  • Burnet County, (512) 756-8080


Did you know that abandoning a dog or cat is considered abuse in the state of Texas? So if you see it, report it!  Call police and try to give as much detail as possible so the abuser is brought to justice!


Please don’t abandon your pets. There is always an answer.